If you find yourself out of a job, here are a couple of websites:
This list, called 30+ Websites to Visit When You’re Laid Off covers every aspect of the layoff experience, and collects several Web resources for each of the 5 steps:
- Step 1: Find Support and Recover
- Step 2: Manage Your Money and Stay Afloat
- Step 3: Earn Short-term Cash
- Step 4: Network, Network, Network!
- Step 5: Time to Hunt For a Job
To this list for Ohioans, I would add OhioMeansJobs.com. On this site, job seekers can post and maintain resumes, and search for jobs within the state. Employers can post jobs, and search those resumes.
I've added it to the Career page in our "Research Resources" link.