Lynda.com is better than ever!
Your library card now provides you with access to all of the top-quality online video tutorials and training offered by Lynda.com no matter the time or place. You will also be able to track your progress in longer courses and add interesting courses to your playlist.
Up to 20 WPPL patrons can be logged in to Lynda.com at any one time.
Whether you have used Lynda.com here at the library or not, now is a good time to give it a try! The site can help anyone learn business, software, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals. Some of the course topics include:
- 3D + Animation
- Audio + Music
- Web design and development
- Computer programming
WPPL began offering patrons access to the online video tutorials and training site in August 2014, but it was limited to in-library only.
To get started:
- Open a browser and go to our website.
- Click on the "Research Resources" tab at the top of our website,
- Where it says "View databases by title," click on the letter "L"
- Find Lynda.com and click on the link
- Enter your library card number (all characters, no spaces) and PIN
- Find a topic and start learning!
If you can't log in to Lynda.com, but you have entered all of your information correctly, please try again later. There is a limit of 20 concurrent WPPL users. Please be courteous and remember to log off when you are done.