WPPL is excited to announce that we are offering access to Lynda.com!
The site has online video tutorials and training that helps anyone learn business, software, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals.
You can watch the video library of top-quality courses taught by experts and learn all of the latest stuff, programs or software, including:
- 3D + Animation
- Audio + Music
- Web design and development
- Computer programming
Right now, the resource is available in library only; but you can use your device, or our public computers.
To get started:
- Once you are in your library, open a browser and go to our website.
- Click on the "Research Resources" tab at the top of our website,
- Where it says "View databases by title, click on the letter "L"
- find Lynda.com and click on the link
- Find a topic and start learning!
Important: Keep track of your course progress on your own by jotting a note somewhere. At this point, you can't keep track of your progress within the system.