Westlake Porter Public Library has a new, easy to use eBook and audiobook service! The Cloud Library has great new titles for all ages and links up to your WPPL account.
The Downloadables Support page will help you get answers to questions like "What device should I buy," "How do I use Overdrive," and "Where do I get help when I'm having trouble with my device?"
Click above to find:
- links to the help pages or FAQs for our downloadable services
- information on one-on-one appointments
- information on upcoming classes
It's like having your own personal trainer and nutritionist—featuring workout and diet plans customized to your specific goals, skill level, and equipment. GymAmerica gives you access to...
- Exclusive GymAmerica workout and diet programs
- Robust and easy-to-use diet tracker
- Build your own workouts and diets
- Over 1,200 exercises with instructional videos
- Comprehensive workout tracker with calories burned scorecard
- Nutrition scorecard for tracking 14 nutrient targets
- 40,000+ food database
- Recipe finder and maker
- Personal profile page, friends, and groups
- Message boards and blog journal
TumbleBooks are animated, talking picture books which teach kids the joy of reading in a format they'll love.
Click here to go to the storybooks page and click on the "iPad" button above each title to begin watching!
Have fun online with paired fiction and nonfiction!
Scholastic BookFlix is an online literacy resource that pairs classic video storybooks from Weston Woods with related nonfiction eBooks from Scholastic to build a love of reading and learning. This engaging resource for children in grades PreK-3 will help early readers develop and practice essential reading skills and introduces students to a world of knowledge and exploration.
Now you can enjoy eBooks, comics and audiobooks from Hoopla along with the downloadable movies, television and music!
- The loan period for eBooks, comics and audiobooks is 21 days
- The loan period for music albums is 7 days.
- The loan period for videos is 3 days.
- You can watch, listen or read up to 10 items per month.
You can access content on your PC via a browser, or on your Android or iOS devices (iPad/iPhone). There is also a Hoopla app available for 7" and 8.9" Kindle Fire HDX tablets. For more information and tips about specific devices, check out the Hoopla support page.
Freegal provides downloadable music from Sony Music Entertainment, and includes music from labels like Arista, RCA and Columbia. You can download five mp3 songs per week (starting each Monday).
The songs are DRM-free, which means you can play them on any device that plays mp3s: your iPod, your phone, that mp3 player in your junk drawer, it's up to you!
How it works:
- Click on the Freegal logo above.
- Log in using your library card number (all characters, no spaces)
- Accept the end user licensing agreement
- Browse by category, or search for specific artists.
- When you find a song you like, click "download now" and save it to your computer.