'Tis The Season
The Holiday Season is here. Thanksgiving came and went in a flash and Christmas is only 10 days away. Hopefully you are enjoying the holidays and spending quality time with family and friends.
The Littlest Christmas Tree by R.A. Herman, Illustrated by Jacqueline Rogers will fill you and your child with holiday spirit. The Littlest Christmas Tree is a heartwarming story of a small tree wondering if it will ever be chosen to be a Christmas tree. Finally, The Littlest Tree finds a home for the holidays.
- Construction Paper, a variety of colors
- One small black piece of construction paper
- One White piece of construction paper 81/2 X 11
- Cut several strips from different colors of construction paper
- Cut one small square from the black construction paper
- Cut a small star from one of the pieces of construction paper
- Arrange the strips of construction paper in a tree shape vertically on the white paper, you may need to trim pieces to make the triangle shape of a tree (be sure to arrange the strips before you glue).
- Glue the strips in place
- Glue the black square to the bottom of the tree
- Glue the star to the top of the tree
Enjoy you colorful Holiday Tree!